| 0 comments ]
Categories:

What should I write? A summary for 2007? Okay, this is how it begins..

Apr
Start to have the idea of writing a blog after reading investment blogs such as Value Investment by Musicwhiz, BULLy the BEAR by La Papillion, etc..

May
- Create this blog, "A Investor".
- Create the Stock Trading Rules category to remind myself (and other traders/investors) not to make silly mistakes during stock investment.
- Create the Charts category to practise technical analysis which I have learnt from books and websites.

Jun to Oct
Most of my posts are focused on construction and integrated resorts. Why? Because this sector is HOT!!

Jul
Create the Result Dates category for easy reference.

Oct
Create the Talk²SingSong category to write about anything under the sun.

Nov
Create the Articles category to post interesting articles related to stock investment.

Dec
Create the 4D category to share my research on 4D statistical data.

For the past 7 months, this blog has gone through a number of changes. These changes include adding a graphic header, advertisements, FeedBurner, MyBlogLog community and from 2-columns to 3-columns blog.

I really appreciate readers for your continue support, and I apologize for my singlish postings (hehe). Hope that we can HUAT BIG BIG in 2008. Thanks!

0 comments

Post a Comment