| 7 comments ]
Categories: ,

EmailCashPro is a 'Get Paid to Read Email" Community Portal in Singapore and is now expanding its reach to Malaysia, Philippines, US, UK and other parts of the world. It's based on the idea of paying you to read emails that you are interested in. Check the following links to know more about EmailCashPro:

1. 5 reasons to sign up
2. How it works?
3. FAQ

Interested? If yes, read on..

I will give 300 Entrecard credits to those who signed up using my referral link. After the sign up, simply send me a message at http://entrecard.com/details/28277 with your EmailCashPro's ID. I will transfer the credits to your account after verifying your registration.

Note: This offer is limited to one entry per Entrecard account.

Update: 15 Entrecarders have signed up, and received 300 Entrecard credits each. What are you waiting for?

7 comments

C K said... @ February 28, 2008 at 9:57 PM

That looks mighty interesting. But how can I sign up under you? Is there a link that I can click on?

kgaihc said... @ February 28, 2008 at 10:46 PM

If you are interested, give your Entrecard's ID, and I will send you the instruction on how to sign up under me.

tradeswing said... @ February 29, 2008 at 4:03 AM

I sent you an e-mail to the bestbuycorner address because that's all I could find.

Thanks

Ukion said... @ March 2, 2008 at 11:24 AM

I sign in as your referral. Please transfer the credit
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=ukion

Animals Need Help Blog said... @ March 17, 2008 at 12:09 AM

Just signed up as /?r=animalsneedhelp with animalsneedhelp#gmail
Thanks for the recomendation

ED said... @ March 24, 2008 at 10:49 AM

I signed up by clicking on your referral link.

My entrecard ID is
http://entrecard.com/user/8297/

Let me know how we can proceed further.

Tks
Astroboy

PhoenixBlogger said... @ May 4, 2008 at 6:55 AM

Thanks "A Investor" ...I just signed for EmailCashPro website using a reference URL mentioned in your blog,.

Appreciated and looking forward to receive the EntreCard credit. :D)

Thanks,

Post a Comment