| 6 comments ]
Categories: ,

The Dow Jones Prediction Contest has just end. A BIG "Thank You" to all the contestants and sponsors. I hope you like the contest, and do send me comments on how to improve it.

Dow closed at 12638.32 on 30 May 2008, and the winners are as follows:

Result

Winner
12600 by My Alter Ego (http://entrecard.com/details/38066)
8600 ec
1 week Ad Spot from Diet Pulpit
1 week Ad Spot from è¿éspi20.com
1 week Ad Spot from Get Rich Quick! Really?
3 month subscription to ChartNexus XPertTrader
3 Beer Stocks
1 Blogroll
1 month memberships to www.dailydaytrades.com

Runner-up
12725 by Daily Stock Picks (http://entrecard.com/details/36603)
4300 ec
2 Beer Stocks
1 Blogroll
1 month memberships to www.dailydaytrades.com

All the ec will be sent out before 1 Jun 2008 8 pm (Singapore time). A message will be sent to the winner and runner-up on how to claim the other prizes.

6 comments

Sherry said... @ May 31, 2008 at 12:14 PM

wow.. I don't know about such contest.

ceo said... @ June 1, 2008 at 10:40 AM

Alright! I won a free month membership to my site!!!!
Mr Alter Ego...
I will contact you on how to claim the one month at dailydaytrades.com - A investor, please send a message via entrecard on how to claim blogroll? and how to claim beer stocks (my email is having problems) but now ec looks to be down?!?! @ 10:30pm est may 31, you having problems w/ ec at current time? THANKS for this Contest!!
I always can use EC creds
also have you looked into my affiliate program yet? w/ an article, you will receive a free full membership plus a monthly income

ceo said... @ June 1, 2008 at 1:03 PM

anyone having problems w/ ec????

kgaihc said... @ June 1, 2008 at 1:15 PM

yes.. ec is down.

ceo, i have sent a entrecard message to you yesterday on how to claim the other prize.

The Aries said... @ June 3, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Hope you success with the contest

The Success

James Michael Wilcox said... @ June 4, 2008 at 7:02 AM

I guess I was being too optimistic...it happens.

Post a Comment