| 2 comments ]
Categories:

I have added a Search Box in my blog. It is suppose to dynamically search over my blog's content, as well as anything I have linked to in my blog posts, and even my blogroll. However, I found that it failed to work with my blogroll. Must be a bug in Blogger's Search Box. :(

In order to overcome this bug, I have listed my blogroll as shown below - this will ensure that it will be included during a search.

Bear Analysis
Bully The Bear
Dreamerziv
Jeflin's Investment
Musicwhiz
Robin Ho Smartrade
SGX Stocks
Singapore Stock Screener
SQ009
Grow Money
Time To Huat!
V3Go

2 comments

MoneyEnergy said... @ November 2, 2008 at 12:11 AM

It will be interesting to get your opinions on where the market is going. Especially regarding the role that the Hang Seng plays.

kgaihc said... @ November 2, 2008 at 7:49 AM

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Reference to HSI, I believe it has reached the 5th subwave of wave C (elliot wave). Thus, it should start to move up gradually to form wave 1. This need to be confirmed by a breakout above upper trendline (blue) of the current downtrend channel - http://ainvestor.blogspot.com/2008/10/hang-seng.html

Post a Comment