| 0 comments ]
Categories:

From 21 Apr to 4 May, I have executed 3 out of 4 scenario of my Plan B.

Technically:

Still bear rally?? Haa..

My strategy moving forward:
  1. Identify shares (A) in my holding to be kept for mid to long term. Done
  2. Identify shares (B) in my holding to be sold in this wave. Sell some if profit is good. Executing
  3. Identify good shares that are laggard during this run up. Monitoring
  4. Consider selling remaining shares (B) if the uptrend channel of this wave is broken. Waiting
  5. Plan my purchase for Wave 5. Pending

0 comments

Post a Comment