| 3 comments ]
Categories:

Both Dow and HSI are near major resistances. Recently, I have been taking some profit slowly. I have also cut loss on Cosco (at $1.07), and switch the fund into AusGroup (at $0.615). Currently, I am looking to purchase shares that are lagging behind during this rally, and are near their support levels.

Yesterday, HSI has a BIG selldown - it plunged 1075 (4.84%) due to the Dubai's fear. This may provide a good opportunity for me to buy some shares (for trading and mid term) on coming Monday.

My strategies:

  • Trading position MUST tag with with a strict cut loss price.
  • Continue to take profit when there is a rebound.

3 comments

Freedom Achiever said... @ November 28, 2009 at 11:03 PM

It is good to have a plan.
Here my plan:
http://lifelongfreedom.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-stock-strategy-from-now-till-2010_27.html

Alvis said... @ November 29, 2009 at 10:28 AM

just visit your blog.. yes is definitely good to have a plan :)

Alvis said... @ December 1, 2009 at 11:45 AM

didnt manage to get into any trade position.. but got into NOL for mid term.

Post a Comment