| 3 comments ]
Categories:

Taken from CNBC.com:
Kleintop’s 10 Reasons For a Market Rebound

  1. European debt problems are unlikely to get much worse.
  2. The derivatives and leverage tied to sovereign debt is very different than financial crisis of 2008.
  3. Budget and debt problems in Greece are an aftershock of global financial crisis.
  4. Expectations for the euro zone are low.
  5. Problems in Europe are good for the U.S. consumer.
  6. Conditions remain favorable for growth.
  7. Stock market valuations are now low at a forward price-to-earnings ratio of about 13 times.
  8. China’s growth remains on track.
  9. Financial reform legislation may see a lot of changes to moderate it.
  10. Outlook for Fed rate hikes may now be pushed out.
Can the above reasons convince you?

3 comments

Anonymous said... @ May 27, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Never thought my account could get this high in just months
I never know where to find good companies.. everything looks so risky to me or confusing.
I’ve been getting the free tips from MadPennyStocks.com
These guys have made me more profits than I ever saw doing it on my own.. wow!!

Tax Preparer said... @ June 2, 2010 at 4:13 AM

Its very good.

Dhaka Stock Exchange said... @ June 4, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Thanks for sharing this helpful info!
I always like to read your blog..

Post a Comment