Saturday, August 8, 2020

Breakdown of my investment amount

for the past 3 months:
  • May: $60k
  • June: $40k
  • July: $32k
For the next 3 months, my plan is to continue slow down my investment in local stock market.

As mentioned in sti-continues-to-weaken, I have started to invest into ASHR (a China ETF), and would adopt a dollar averaging approach. In addition, I am searching for a China technology ETF to be added into my investment portfolio. Potential candidates are CQQQ and KWEB.

Trump's decision to ban TikTok and WeChat has sent shockwaves through China technology stocks. This may cause some pullback for both CQQQ and KWEB in coming weeks. I would use some technical indicators to time my first entry if it occurs.

Patience and Timing are more important than entry price.

No comments: