Saturday, April 10, 2021

Rebalance local portfolio

by taking some profits from banking stocks and move the capital into REITs and trusts. This shift is to make the existing profit work harder in order to give higher dividend return by end of this year. Up to this month, I would have collected $1489 dividend. Based on my plan, I have set a target to collect about $8000 for year 2021.

*** LATEST NEWS *** Alibaba is fined US$2.8 billion by Chinese Regulators. Bad news is this amount is more than expected. Good news is one big part of uncertainty is removed. Let's see how market would reach to this news on coming Monday; whether its share price has already priced in this amount of fined.

I have added a new member to my oversea portfolio as shown below.

Added Keppel DC Reit @ $2.71.
Added KWEB @ US$78.01.
Added ASHR @ US$38.85.
First purchase of ARKX @ US$20.87.

No comments: