Saturday, December 19, 2020

Summary for 2020

It has been 7 months since I start to create this local stock portfolio which focus on building passive income via dividend. I am glad that I have followed and even exceed my initial investment plan for this year.

Next year, I would not be putting in another $160k+ in local investment. I would adopt a more gradual approach. My plan for 2021 is to increase this investment to ~$180k.

If you have followed my blog, you would have know that I have also create another stock portfolio to gain exposure to oversea stock markets to focus on yearly growth. Since I am new to oversea stock markets and do not have time to do research, my strategy is to play safe and just purchase ETFs. I filtered them to my preference of China and Technology companies, and started to invest into ASHR and KWEB. I have adopted dollar cost average method. I have invested about US$9k till now.

My plan for 2021 is to increase this investment to US$28k. I am also considering to include a small portion of Gold related investment.

Happy investing and always has a plan!

No comments: