Saturday, July 3, 2021

IReit Global starts its Preferential Offering

on 2 July with each share @ $0.595. Under the preferential offering at an allotment ratio of 214 new units for every 1000 existing units, I would be allocated 856 shares. However, I would definitely want to apply for excess shares :)

Moving forward, I would be using my Interactive Brokers account for US shares and options trading due to its low fee and fractional trading feature, I would be transferring my USD fund from Tiger Brokers to Interactive Brokers progressively. This can be done by withdrawing of USD from Tiger Brokers to my DBS multi currency account, then deposit them into Interactive Brokers.

Added OCBC @ $11.76.
Added KWEB @ US$70.
Added Alibaba @ US$223.
Divested some AIMS @ $1.52.
Divested all Palantir @ US$24.88.

No comments: